A number of Portable Document Format (or PDF) files are available for download throughout this site.
To view the PDF documents once downloaded, you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 4.0 or above). This is available free from Adobe.
Alternatively, if you have the Acrobat Reader plug-in installed, the PDF document will open within the browser window following the selection of the link. Once opened within the browser window, you may save or print the document if you choose.
For more information on PDFs, see our Accessibility page.
To access video/audio on this site, please note the following points:
- Your computer will need to have a sound card and speakers.
- Videos can be viewed with either a dial-up or broadband internet connection. A broadband internet connection will provide better video experience.
- If you are accessing the web through a corporate firewall (e.g. from work, school, library or similar) you may need to check with the computer administrator to make sure they have configured the firewall to allow for video/audio access.
- Viewing videos on your computer is only possible if you have video playing software installed.
- have problems accessing any part of this website
- need a publication in a different format or
- have feedback or a suggestion for the website
you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general queries about the OAIC, our functions or our complaints process please use the details on the contact us page.