How do I get a copy of my credit report?
You will need to contact the credit reporting agencies to obtain a copy of your credit reports. You will be asked to provide information to enable them to properly identify you. This could include:
- your full name
- your address
- your date of birth
- your previous address
- your driver's licence number.
Credit reports are generally required to be given free of charge.
There are two main credit reporting agencies in Australia. Their contact details are:
- Mail: Veda Advantage Public Access PO Box 964 North Sydney NSW 2059
- Phone:1300 762 207 (or +61 2 92787900)
- Fax: (02) 9278 7333
- Website: http://www.mycreditfile.com.au
Dun & Bradstreet
- Mail: Public Access Centre Dun & Bradstreet (Australia) P/L PO Box 7405 St Kilda Road VIC 3004
- Phone: 1300 734 806
- Fax: 03 9828 3118
- Website: https://www.checkyourcredit.com.au/
People living in Tasmania can also contact: